April 11, 2005

New Toys, (maybe) New Looks

Okay folks, I had exactly zero comments or e-mails trying to talk sense into me so..... I bought it. My portable dvd player is a Polaroid something something something (numbers, bleh) and it is pretty and shiny and silver and I love it. I've been watching the first season of ER on it (bought that the same day as the dvd) , but tonight I think I will take some actual movies with me to GK's house (where we're staying for the next couple of days). I also have all six seasons of Sex and the City in my Netflix Que, so as soon as Felicity finishes (only two discs left!) I'll start on those. Also I think I am way over Blogger. I miss TypePad. Okay for the record I enjoy being able to tweak my template as much as I want--I didn't like having to follow the formula of the Typepad ones.... but there are certain things I miss (being able to post movies and books and cds that I'm digging), the Amazon wish list easy link thing... I'm not going to switch any time soon, but I feel like it's time to switch around the look of this site again. Of course I've been surfing Blog Explosion lately and am seeing some really nice templates, so that probably has something to do with it.